As we work toward our goal of improving labor conditions of workers worldwide, it is paramount that we guide our conduct by the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and ethical behavior.
To ensure that Insite’s Code of Ethics is being met at all phases of our business activities, Insite has established the Insite Ethics Line. The Ethics Line allows for the confidential reporting of any concerns or violations to Insite’s Code of Ethics. In addition to the call-in information that has been provided on this site, information on how to reach our ethics line is available from all Insite employees and compliance specialists, and is listed on our company business card.
We appreciate people who have the courage to report ethical concerns. All reports will be promptly and fairly investigated by senior management at Insite.
Our Integrity Program
Calling Insite’s Ethics Line
To make an anonymous report of unethical behavior by an Insite employee, factory workers, factory management, agents, or vendors, follow the instructions listed next to your country and region provided below.
- You will be connected to a third party ethics line operator at no cost to you.
- Calls are answered 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- Interpreters are available for the countries where we operate.
- You can remain anonymous when reporting a concern.
- Please share as much detail as possible about the incident or concern, including the people involved, date of the incident, and its location.
- You will receive a report ID that allows you to check the status of your report and determine if any additional information has been requested.